Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: 'I Don't See An Oasis Reunion Happening'














Noel Gallagher appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show last night (November 22) and shattered the hearts of many Oasis fans.

When asked by Ross as to what the problem with Oasis is and the reason they have not reformed, Gallagher informed the audience: "I don't see the appeal. If I close my eyes I don't see it happening" before clarifying, "that's not to say that it never will. I've got a lot of things going on."

Noel went on to reveal that his relationship with former bandmate and brother Liam is non-existent and that the pair do not speak: “There’s no problem. We don’t speak to each other so there’s no problem.”

Gallagher recently announced details of his new album Chasing Yesterday, under the name of Noel Gallagher & The High Flying Birds. The album will be released on March 2, 2015. The album will feature a collaboration with Johnny Marr on the track ‘Ballad Of The Mighty I’.

Earlier this week, Noel Gallagher doubted Russell Brand’s plan for a revolution, saying to XFM: "I think his revolutionary ideals might be as short-lived as his acting career! He's a good lad, Russell, and I love him dearly like a boyfriend. I think he should stand in the election, because it's alright saying the words and all, but then you're relying on other people to implement all this stuff you're going on about.”

Source: www.gigwise.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments