Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Quit Cocaine Because Of Pyramids, Aliens And The Beatles














Noel Gallagher has confessed he stopped taking cocaine in 1998 because he'd grown tired of ''talking about pyramids, aliens and The Beatles''.

Noel Gallagher stopped taking cocaine because he got ''bored'' of talking about aliens.

The 'In The Heat Of The Moment' singer has revealed that although he still smokes cigarettes and enjoys drinking alcohol, he no longer takes the Class A drug because he's ''bored'' of having bizarre conversations.

The 47-year-old rocker admits he used to spend hours ''talking about pyramids, aliens and The Beatles and who shot JFK [US President John F. Kennedy]'' at his nightly parties.

He said: ''I had exhausted every avenue of conversation. I had parties at all of my houses every night. I just assumed that is what you did. That is what is expected of you. That is why it is the greatest business in the world.''

Despite confessing to once taking cocaine in Queen Elizabeth's toilet at Downing Street, the former Oasis star claims he didn't find it difficult to kick the habit back in 1998.

Speaking on an episode of 'The Jonathan Ross Show', which is to air on Saturday (22.11.14), he explained: ''It was easy to give up. I am very disciplined and I just thought one afternoon, 'I am bored now'. And I thought, 'This is against the law.' ''

But Noel - who says he will ''never give up the cigarettes and the booze'' - insists he won't warn his three children off of drugs.

Speaking about his two sons Donovan, seven, and Sonny, four, with wife Sara MacDonald and his 14-year-old daughter Anais from his marriage to Meg Matthews, he added: ''We plan to let them find their own way in life. If they ever get too close to the edge we will pull them back.

''I would have not liked my parents to preach to me about anything about life.''

Source: www.contactmusic.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments