Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants To Produce The New Libertines Album If He Has The Time














Noel Gallagher has told Q Magazine he would definitely be interested in producing the Libertines new album. 

He said "I'll definitely be interested in the Libertines LP. If I had time I'd love to produce that record. I love those two (Carl Barrat & Pete Doherty). I hope the record is as interesting as the journey making it, because, if they actually do make it, that'll be amazing in itself. And I'm sure, if it's all old tunes that they've binned off... I know people go, 'Oh, f**king hell', but. having binned off loads of old tunes myself and still discovered odd bits here and there, there's bound to be some good stuff there".

The current issue of Q is on sale now here!

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hgh