Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 'Ballad Of The Mighty I' Will Be Available Next Month












'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' next single will be the 'Ballad Of The Mighty I' and available on January 13, 2015 according to AMAZON.COM.

The track features Johnny Marr who spoke earlier this year about the track "He contacted me and said he had a song that he'd be happy for me to play on," Marr says. "I accpeted, gladly, and it was was really good to spend a day playing guitar in a little studio near Chelsea Bridge. When that was done I listened to about eight songs on the album."

Asked how the album sounds, Marr continues: "It's really good. What I heard of it was very melodic, some of it pretty rocking too, and fans are going to really like it. He doesn't do things he doesn't think are great. And his singing is really good on the album."

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments