Breaking News

Ed Sheeran And Noel Gallagher Have Kissed And Made Up














Ed Sheeran and Noel Gallagher have had the shortest feud ever.

According to Ed, the pair have already kissed and made up after their fallout last week.

The Oasis rocker, 47, said of the flame-haired singer: “I can’t live in a world where Ed Sheeran sells out Wembley stadium.”

But it’s all water under the bridge for Ed, who texted him as soon as he saw the interview in NME.

The Thinking Out Loud superstar, 23, said: “I read what he said, I texted him because I have his number and asked him if he’d like some tickets.

“He wrote back, ‘You cheeky so and so. My daughter would love some.’”

Ed added: “He’s always going to be the guy who’s outspoken. I wasn’t offended. I found it quite cool to be in his interview.”

But despite being pals with Hollywood A-listers like Jennifer Aniston, 45, and Taylor Swift, 25, Ed isn’t about to up sticks and move across the pond.

That’s because he reckons the Press here keep him grounded.

He told Radio 2: “I get a lot of stick from Press and people, but it’s good to get stick. That’s why Americans go off the rails. Ego wise you are risen and risen and risen. Your ego grows.

“If you speak to anyone from Adele to Chris Martin, they would say they are grounded cos they get a hiding from press.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments