Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Is "Embarrassed" He Can't Drive













Noel Gallagher is "embarrassed" he can't drive.

The 47-year-old musician feels ashamed that he is yet to passing his driving test despite nearly reaching the age of 50, but also often feels relieved he doesn't have to endure the stress of being behind the wheel.

He told Q magazine: "When I was first in Oasis and they started sending limousines. I thought, 'This is the life.'

"But coming here today, sitting in the back of a car, I thought, 'How can I not drive? I am nearly 50. That's f***ing embarrassing.'

"But then something will happen on the road, and I'll think, 'Thank God I don't drive, because I would have definitely killed that bloke.' "

While Noel cannot drive to the shops himself, he is not a fan of shopping online for goods unlike his wife Sara MacDonald, because he needs to physically see and touch the products he is purchasing.

The former Oasis guitarist explained: "What does she expect me to do? Ocado? My missus uses Ocado, but I'm not having it. The whole ethos of shopping online is wrong. Maybe it's a working class thing, but you've got to hold it in your hands."

Noel releases 'Chasing Yesterday', his second album with his band Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, in March.

Source: Bang Showbiz

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments