Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Getting Asked For Autographs And His Hatred For Selfies














Taken from a interview with Dutch magazine 'OOR' that is on sale now, thanks to General Dread for the translation.

If you live outside the Netherlands you can buy the magazine from here.

Interviewer: Selfie or Autograph?

Noel: Autograph. I thought that was annoying, but then people showed up with their fucking phones. I never like going on photo’s but now you get approached by everyone guarded or unguarded any time of the day. If I'm shopping with my misses, or when I'm having lunch with the kids. Even in the toilets people come up and ask, Noel? Fuck no… That’s Spinal Tap. I don’t get those selfies I really don’t. You know what I would like to pass on to those people? I believe it’s from Africa that every time you photograph yourself a piece of your soul disappears. It also sounds freighting, you've been caught on camera. You can’t leave you’re stuck. It’s something I believe. So fuck of with your camera, especially when I'm walking in the street.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments