Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Re-wrote 'You Know We Can't Go Back'













Noel Gallagher re-wrote the lyrics to a track on his new album 'Chasing Yesterday' to avoid suggestions it was about his brother Liam.

Talking about You Know We Can't Go Back, he told the current issue of NME, "I had to change a line in it because there's a bit that says, 'Take me to my lover's arms' in the second verse, but initially it had a mention of the word 'brother', which fitted a bit better than 'lover' and told the story.

"But I thought I couldn't go there because I just don't want Japanese interviewers and Scandinavians and Germans going, 'You say "brother" in your song - it's obvious you love the guy', and it's like, 'Oh f**king hell, Ok, whatever.'"

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments