Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Fame Steals Your Dancing Shoes














Taken from a interview with Dutch magazine 'OOR' that is on sale now, thanks to General Dread for the translation.

If you live outside the Netherlands you can buy the magazine from here.

Interviewer: Bar or Dancefloor?

Noel: Fucking hell, I do like a bar. Yes, the bar, that’s my place nowadays. Dancing is not my thing any more, to old. Back in the day, full on. I was often in the Hacienda in Manchester, I’d go mental, I found it fantastic. It’s become a mythical place now, but for my generation, in Manchester, it was the disco to go to. Funny how those things go. I wouldn't dare to dance now. That’s one of the down sides of being famous: people stare at you. If I hadn't been famous I could dance the whole night without being bothered, maybe even now. People would give a rats ass. You hardly ever see famous people on the dancefloor, such a shame. Fame kinda steals your dancing shoes…. Nice way to put it if I may say so.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments