Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says His Computer Is A Pain In His Arse














Taken from a interview with Dutch magazine 'OOR' that is on sale now, thanks to General Dread for the translation.

If you live outside the Netherlands you can buy the magazine from here.

Interviewer: How are you doing in the modern times? Three years ago you just bought your first computer.

Noel: I've got an iPad now, it has some games for the kids. So that they shut their fucking mouths when we’re travelling. I've got an app for Manchester City on which I can check the scores. And I've got access to my music. For me that’s quite a progression. I know people that really feel part of the whole progression. I'm not one of those people. It reflects my previous answer not so much nostalgia but not full on progression either. The computer is a pain in the ass. If I do get to using it, it never works, then it always needs some kind of update and that goes on forever. I'm sick of running into these things and especially having to call this computer guy: I can’t get it to work! Then he’ll drop by presses a few buttons, takes about five minutes and he’ll say: it’s up and running, that will be 500 pounds. Fucking hell! I wish I had that job haha! Shoving lazy old rockers their lack of skills in their face. What doesn't help is that I've got my guitars in the same room. So sometimes I've got the motivation to use the computer but then there’s always a guitar staring at me. And in the Gallagher home, the guitar always wins.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments