Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Johhny Marr Is F*cking Amazing And He's Got The Funk














Noel Gallagher has said that Johnny Marr added funk to his new track 'Ballad Of The Mighty'.

Noel told the current issue of the NME“I tried to get him on the last record because there’s a bit in ‘AKA … What a Life!’ that I thought needed a bit of funk, and he’s got the funk, but he couldn't do it, so I had to do it. And I was embarrassed doing it because I haven't got the funk. On 'Ballard Of The Mighty I', obviously the outro is all him. He's not in the fore or the background, but he's f*cking amazing, what a dude. What's even more annoying about him is, he's been around on the scene and in the game since the pyramids and he's still only f*cking 18 months older than I am". (Actually it's four years).


The track is from Noel's new Album 'Chasing Yesterday' that is released in March.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments