Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Next Single Riverman Is F*cking Great














Taken from a interview with Dutch magazine 'OOR' that is on sale now, thanks to General Dread for the translation.

If you live outside the Netherlands you can buy the magazine from here.

Interviewer: Riverman or Live Forever

Noel: Well.. (makes a balancing movement with his hands) Pfff.. Then I would have to discard the historical significance of Live Forever. Live Forever is of course the bigger tune, that has proven its significance. I find it to be a beautiful song and I’m proud of it and it’s great that many people feel the same way about it. But I don’t play it anymore, its standing further away from me then Riverman is. So I’d have to go with Riverman. That is now, that is how I am now. From the two it’s the song I want to hear, play and let all the people experience right now. Fuck , I’m so immensely pleased with it. Ask me this in ten years, then we’ll see if it stood the test of time. I haven’t got a clue if these new tunes will be seen in line with Live Forever and Don’t Look Back in Anger. I do hope so, you never know—I knew directly I’d written a world hit when I finished Live Forever. But I feel exactly the same about Riverman: It’s fucking great. We’ll see down the line.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments