Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says No One's Actually Said If U2's Album Is A Sh*t Record Or A Great Record














Noel Gallagher has been speaking to Q Magazine about U2's album 'Songs Of Innocence' that was automatically downloaded into people's iTunes for free last year.

He said "No one's actually said the U2 album is a shit record or a great record. All they've talked about is the delivery. I think it's one of their better albums, and Every Breaking Wave - what a tune. But the way it was delivered is not something I'd ever do. For me albums are all about the anticipation. Personally, I don't want to live in a world where, 'Bang! There it is. Done.'"

He added "Me and Bono have talked about this endlessly and agreed to disagree. I don't agree with free music. I'd be quite happy to put an extra pound on my new album. U2 can turn around now and say that 750 million people or whatever it is - have their new album. But I would rather 750 people had my album in their hearts. To me that's fundamentally more important."

Q Magazine goes on sale on Tuesday.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments