Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants The Rubberbandits As His Backing Band














Noel Gallagher has declared that he wants the Rubberbandits to be his backing band.

Gallagher was being interviewed on the Dermot and Dave show on Today FM this afternoon when he unexpectedly announced an affection for the Limerick rappers.

The singer – who’s currently touring with his latest act High Flying Birds - told the interviewers "I would like to have those guys the Rubberbandits as my backing band. I just stumbled across one of their things on the internet, and God it made me laugh so hard".

Pressed for further detail, Gallagher added "I like their song about Danny Dyer".

The rappers have yet to respond to Gallagher’s offer.

During the interview, Gallagher also said that anyone who claims not to like U2′s The Joshua Tree was a “liar”.

Source: www.the42.ie

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments