EVER WANTED TO INTERVIEW NOEL GALLAGHER & WIN A TRIP TO A EUROPEAN GIG? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!
This is a call out to all fans with aspirations to be music journalists, reporters and interviewers.
We want one of you to interview Noel face to face!
Your interview will be used in Noel’s official tour programme, and the video (professionally edited) will be posted worldwide on his social networks and website. And that’s not all. The winner and a friend will travel to Italy to see Noel's show in Milan on Saturday 14th March!
Here's what you have to do:
1.Make a video which gives us a feel for your interview technique. The video should be no longer than 3 minutes and hosted, unlisted on YOUTUBE. We need the unlisted link please.
2. Submit 15 questions you think would be suitable for this interview. Here's a tip: Questions need to be relevant to the tour program, so make sure the focus leans towards Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and live performances.
3. Attach any past interview work you've done, which shows us your skills. Please note however, we're not looking for a professional journalist, and if you're associated with any publications we will not be able to pick you.
Email the above to email@example.com. Your email must arrive no later than 4PM GMT on FRIDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2015.
Here are the rules:
- The competition is open to fans over the age of 16, located in Europe, who are not professional, full time journalists.
- Entrants must be available and able to travel to London on the 12TH FEBRUARY to conduct the interview.
- We will pay for the winner's travel to and from London for the interview (within Europe).
- The winner's trip to Milan will include return flights inside of Europe, a hotel room for 1 night based on 2 sharing and 2 tickets to the gig. We cannot provide any expenses or travel costs outside of this.
- There is a chance we may want to use your Youtube submissions for promotional purposes around the competition. In submitting them you are agreeing to these terms.
- All content created during the interview belongs to Sour Mash Records.
- The winner will be chosen by Sour Mash Records.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up selected by the same judges.
-Proof of identity and age, plus passport details (for travel) must be made available by the winner.
Source: Noel Gallagher's Official Facebook Page
Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.