Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Describes 2013 As A 'Dogshit Year'














Noel Gallagher has said that 2013 was a 'dogshit year', and described it as 'awful'.

He told the Telegraph Magazine "It was awful, I had glandular fever, then I went for my annual health check-up. And honest to God I felt all right when I went in, and the doctor made me feel like I was about to drop dead in the street when I came out. I won't go into it' he says, alluding to an unspecified medical condition, 'but 'I' (also) got tinnitus in my ear, and I pulled two muscles in the back of my hand. Not from playing guitar; I cracked them on the side of something, and I bashed round the casing of the nerves. It was horrible. I couldn't even put my hand in my pocket.

He added "Then I went on holiday with the kids. And I was getting out of a swimming pool with one of them in my hand and did my back in. Then my doctor put me on these tablets - I won't tell what for,' he says again. '[and] told me that if I didn't take them I would virtually drop dead. I was taking them for months and they made me feel awful, So I quit taking them and I feel great again. But I was thinking, the health game's a racket. 'So that was a terrible year. But then again, as soon as I got back to work - I started this album on January 6 20014 - that took my mind off it, and I was all right.'

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments