Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Goes To The Gym Every Day












Noel Gallagher has built a gym in his basement so he doesn't have to deal with the general public.

He told the Telegraph Magazine "I go to the gym every day - I'm lucky enough to have a gym in my house, so I don't have to deal with the general public".

He added that his fitness regime was born of necessity. "I'd put my back out, and my doctor sent me to physiotherapy in the hospital. And it was like a gym. And I got into the habit of working out. And like anything you become addicted to it. But I was thinking, 'I cannot go to a gym. I cannot be in a gym with another guy my age who was at Knebworth - he ain't seeing that. So I'm afraid we had to dig the basement out. '

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments