Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Embracing New Music Release Platforms













Noel Gallagher has been speaking to the Irish Times on embracing new music release platforms.

He said “Let’s go with Thom Yorke and U2. I like albums to have a run-up and a release date, and then an explosion, a tour, and a fallout. The U2 thing was over in a f**king morning – where’s the fun in that? The Thom Yorke thing, all you read in press releases is how many people ‘might’ have it, or how much money he ‘might’ have made. But we’re old school here. I’ve got no time for new-fangled f**king sh*te. I’m not gonna give music away. I’m not gonna say to people, ‘Pay what you want’ – that’s a nonsense. If you don’t wanna pay for it, don’t f**king buy it. If you can’t be arsed paying 99p for one of my songs, then I don’t want you to have it, because quite frankly 99p is a p*ss-take. It should be a pound, anyway round it up to a pound, f**king hell.”

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments