Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On A Night Out With Brother Liam And John Lydon













Noel Gallagher has said in an interview with The Sun that he's had a couple of nights out with former Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. And said him and Liam are similar and those two DO NOT get on.

He said “So I’m in LA and I’ve got John on one side and Liam on the other. John wouldn’t refer to Liam in person he’d say, ‘Ask your singer if he wears make- up?’ And I’d turn to Liam and go, ‘Liam, do you wear make-up?’. He’d then go, ‘F*** off, you prick.’"

He added“And so I’d turn back to John and say, ‘He told you to f*** off.’ To which John would say, ‘Go on, northerner. Ask your singer is he’s a f****** hardman.’ I’m, like, ‘Liam, are you a hardman?’ And it would carry on back and forth. It was probably one of the best nights out I’ve ever had.”

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

1 comment

Unknown said...

ha. so noel basically got to slag liam off by proxy all night long.
bet it was a great night out!