Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Touring, Oasis And Making His New Album With A Huge Hangover













Noel Gallagher on...

Johnny Marr: "He's a competent guitarist and I'm sure he has a bright future ahead of him."

Ed Sheeran: "He runs around all over the stage when he's playing, on podiums, everywhere. Far too much like hard work. But then he is very young."

U2: "I nearly melted Bono's face when I told him I have all the songs written for my albums before I go into the studio. U2 go in without a single note, and have meetings for six months before writing anything."

Paul Weller: "If Oasis ever got back together, he would put my windows in. It's highly unlikely anyway, but he's dead against it."

His hair: "While I've still got this haircut, I'll be making music. The barnet sort of dictates that I carry on."

Read the full interview here.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments