Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Brother Liam Was Too Young For Fame













Noel Gallagher has said his brother Liam went "berserk" at the height of Oasis' fame because he was too young to handle it.

Speaking about Liam in an interview in The Times newspaper, Noel said: "At the age of 19 he left my mum's house, got on the train to London and moved in with Patsy Kensit. I still feel ... the word's not sorry for him, but with all the madness that went on in the 90s I could deal with it because I knew what it was like to be normal, and I was driving everything in an artistic way. People were asking Liam about songwriting in interviews and he didn't have a clue. I think that's why he went berserk."

He added "He's (Liam's) just one of those guys, and we all know them: the kind who couldn't care less if things are working or not because they're off sh***ing some bird. When I was growing up there was always some 50-year-old mod guy who swaggered up in the park and said, 'All right, knobheads?' That could have been Liam. He's not a grafter. He walks on air. He needs people like me, worrying about the amps sound and so on."

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments