Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Couldn't Handle Courtney Love's "Rowdiness"












Noel Gallagher has revealed that he once had the opportunity to meet Courtney Love but chose to hide from her instead, saying he couldn't handle the Hole singer's "rowdiness".

Speaking in the new issue of NME, which is on newsstands now and available digitally, Gallagher talks briefly about Love and admits that there is a reason the pair have never met.

"I read an interview with her once and she said, 'I can't fucking believe this. I know everyone in London and I've never fucking met Noel - was he hiding from me?' And the answer is: yes," he says.

Gallagher then continues: "I was in a studio in LA and we were in the back recording [2005 Oasis album] 'Don't Believe The Truth'. And reception called us as said 'Just to warn you: Courtney Love's just walked in. I knew Liam was running around in reception and I though, 'Brilliant, that's a fucking meeting of minds right there.' I could hear her shouting, 'Where's Noel? I gotta meet Noel!' So I grabbed a cig, exited out the back door and went straight back to the motel and locked the door. I was like, 'I can't be dealing with her rowdiness - fucking hell, no way.' But I applaud her."

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments