Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On John Squire Playing With Oasis At Knebworth













Noel Gallagher has been speaking about Johnny Squire joining Oasis onstage at Knebworth in 1996.

He told the current issue of the NME "If Oasis ever wanted a guest, it was always down to me to ask... because if Liam's asking it sounds like, "You gonna play with us or what, you c*nt?" So I'd only ask people I like. Anyway when John Squire came on at Knebworth [to play 'Champagne Supernova'] he had flu, so stayed in the tour bus all weekend."

He added" He's an enigma and just kind of floated on, did his thing and came off again. I don't think he'd ever played that loud live. He brought this little amp with him, and when he came onstage he just stood here, turned to me and went 'f*cking hell'".


Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments