Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On The Offers To Go On Reality Shows He Got After Oasis












Noel Gallagher has said he received a barage of offers for him to go on reality shows after he left Oasis.

He told Loaded "When I left Oasis, there was a barage of offers for me to go on reality shows as everyone thought, ‘Well, he’s going to be unemployed now’. But I fucking can’t stand Strictly Come Dancing. I know Claudia Winkleman a bit and I saw her at a party and said to her, ‘What are you fucking doing that show for? You’re better than that.’ I don’t mind the jungle one (I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.) I like it if there’s a headcase on it. If Shaun Ryder’s on, yes. John Lydon, absolutely. Jordan and Peter Andre, not for me, ta".

The current issue of Loaded is on sale now.


Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments