Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's: Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly (Part 6)















Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly:

So Copenhagen.

A great gig.  A small gig relatively speaking.  Hot and sweaty.  Old skool.

Mega vibe in the room.  Band and punter all in it together.  Very enjoyable.

It was St. Patrick's night which is always a good night wherever in the world you might be.

I won't lie, those of us what is Irish (which is to say me!!) did raise 1 or 2 to give thanks and praise for the Irish blood in us!

Another overnight on the bus for a day off in Düsseldorf…yes Düsseldorf!!!!

A day off that was as unenjoyable as the gig itself.  My first shit one.  I guess 1 out of 11 ain't bad and if we keep that average up I shall be most impressed (I'm talking about the gig here).

As the gig was being broadcast simultaneously live on TV and radio it only served to make it more uncomfortable.  Nothing like being visibly irritated on national television.

Some guy had flown all the way from India for the gig!

I tried for the lad…I truly did.  But when it ain't there…it ain't there.

Anyway today is another day.  I'm off to Utrecht.

Yes UTRECHT!!!!

Keep it livid.

ONWARDS.

GD.


PS: Today I will be mostly listening to Let It Roll by Doug Lazy.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments