Noel Gallagher's new album 'Chasing Yesterday' is Amazon's best selling album of the year so far.
The statistics, which show a snapshot of the first three months of the year (January to March), place Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds ahead of albums by Bob Dylan and Madonna. 'Chasing Yesterday' was named the year's fastest selling album upon its release in March.
Other albums selling well for the online retailer so far in 2015 include releases by Meghan Trainor and Mark Ronson while James Bay's debut album 'Chaos and The Calm' features highly despite only being released in late March.
Scroll down to see the full rundown of the ten best selling albums.
"From Madonna through to Led Zeppelin, 2015 has already seen some high profile album launches," Steve Bernstein, Director of Amazon EU Digital Music said. "With the likes of Blur, Muse and Mumford and Sons set to release albums in the coming months we’re heading into a great summer for music lovers, competition for 2015’s biggest album is only set to intensify."
Amazon's top-selling albums so far are listed below:
1. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds – 'Chasing Yesterday'
2. Bob Dylan – 'Shadows In The Night'
3. Madonna – 'Rebel Heart'
4. Meghan Trainor – 'Title'
5. Mark Ronson – 'Uptown Special'
6. Mark Knopfler – 'Tracker'
7. Fall Out Boy – 'American Beauty/American Psycho'
8. James Bay – 'Chaos and The Calm'
9. Led Zeppelin – 'Physical Graffiti'
10. Imagine Dragons – 'Smoke + Mirrors'
Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.