Breaking News

Noel Gallagher 'Destroyed' LP With Amorphous Androgynous














The 47-year-old rocker recorded the album with Garry Cobain and Brian Dougans of the electronic band in 2011, but claims he grew fed up with the musicians and got rid of the only copy ever made of the album because he wasn't a fan.

He explained: "The album got finished. We spent a lot of time working on it, but the way that they work is that they get me in and I play all day then they take it away.

"Then the next thing you hear, you go, 'Well, that's not what I was thinking'. It became apparent that they weren't making a record for me but I was making a record for them. You know me, that's not going to f***ing work.

"There's no bootleg because I own the master and I destroyed it. My manager's not even heard it. I wouldn't play it."

Although two collaborations with the duo appeared on his most recent album 'Chasing Yesterday' - 'The Right Stuff' and 'The Mexican' - the former Oasis guitarist said the music they recorded together was "underwhelming", so he never wanted his fans to hear it.

He told Noisey: "It was so underwhelming to me that I never played it to anybody. I'm not going to put records out to please people and their imagination, then they hear it and go, 'Actually, it's a bit s**&'. I know it's s*** that's why it's not coming out and that's the end of it."

Source: www.femalefirst.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments