Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says He'd Consider Voting For The Monster Raving Loony Party












Noel Gallagher has got some very interesting political views.

Noel was more than happy to share them with Alan Carr on his show Chatty Man tonight.

The High Flying Birds front man reveals he’d consider voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party because he ‘can’t get behind’ any of the others.

And he has no love for ‘unpleasant’ Nicola Sturgeon’s ‘cheap shoes’.

He said: ‘The fact Cameron did not turn up for the debates is a disgrace and I think Miliband, if he gets in, will fail us.

‘But I am not going to vote. I missed my postal vote as I’m going to America. I would have voted for the most ludicrous thing like the Monster Raving Loony Party.

‘People should vote for what they believe in but there is nobody for me. It’s a sad day.’

Alan Carr: Chatty Man airs at 10pm on Channel 4

Source: metro.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments