Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's: Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly (Part 11)















Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly:

Bonjour… I was going to go straight into a rambling sprawling tale of this N. American tour so far.

But I must tell you I'm getting increasingly irritated by writing these things now. I think I've probably said all there is to say about life on the road.

Before I bow out I will tell you this N. American leg has so far been fucking excellent. I've only done 4 shows. The first 2 in Canada were 2 of the best I ever did and the rest have been even better.

It's been a pleasure posting these things over the last few years but quite frankly I can't be arsed anymore.

Needless to say IF I feel the need to set the record straight about whatever somewhere down the line then I may well be in touch. But for now and the foreseeable future, adios.

ONWARDS. NG.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments