Breaking News

Noel Gallagher To Start Recording New Album In the Coming Weeks














Noel Gallagher has discussed the progress of his third album, saying that he hopes to finish it "by the end of the year".

He told Italy's Radio Citta Futura about his next release.

"I'll enter the studio for my new album in about five weeks," Gallagher said.

"I'll do some work on it before the end of the year. I’m hoping to get it finished by the end of the year."

Expanding on what fans can expect from the record, Noel added: "From what I’ve done at the moment, sonically it sounds different, but it will still be very melodic and all that."

"It's a new way of working for me, and I'm finding it very difficult, or very slow. So it's like writing and recording as you go along, so there's no sitting down writing all the songs and then going to record them, you're kind of doing that in the studio, so that takes a lot longer, but the results at the moment are quite good."

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments