Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Says He Threatened To Stab Sacha Baron Cohen In Both Eyes, Not Just One













Liam Gallagher has responded to claims by Sacha Baron Cohen that he threatened to stab the Borat star in the eye, saying "it wasn't just the one eye, it was both".

Cohen, who based his look in new film Grimsby on the former Oasis frontman, said the singer made the threat during a conversation with U2's Bono after the GQ Awards.

According to the Ali G star, Gallagher said: "You know what, I'm going to stab you. I'm going to stab you in the eye."

In response to Cohen's claims, a spokeswoman for Gallagher told the Press Association: "Liam wants to clarify that it wasn't just the one eye, it was both."

The 44-year-old actor locked horns with the Oasis rocker at the GQ Awards after-party in London four years ago after he failed to share his joke about the singer, which he had planned to tell on stage, during his acceptance speech and things ended with outrageous threats being thrown around.

Speaking on the US chat show 'Conan', Sacha explained: "So Liam Gallagher comes over and says, 'Why the f**k didn't you take the p**s out of me tonight?'

"And I said, 'I just didn't get round to it', and he said, 'Do you know what? I'm going to stab you in the eye.' I've never heard such a specific threat ... Eventually he didn't stab me."

Despite the bitter rivalry between the pair, Sacha is convinced they have now buried the hatchet and hopes he's won the rocker over by the fact his character Nobby in his new movie Grimsby looks very similar to Liam.

Sacha joked recently: "I thought to avoid confrontation by having my hair done like him in my next movie."

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments