Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Hates The Idea Of His Daughter Dating Boys













Noel Gallagher has never been shy of giving his opinion on, well anything. But it seems there’s one topic he’d rather keep left alone.

His daughter Anais Gallagher has been off partying with David Beckham’s sprog, Brooklyn for his 17th birthday and the aspiring model opened up about dad’s stance on her dating.

Speaking to The Sun she said: "My dad has never given me the birds and the bees chat and doesn't talk to me about boys. He's always, 'I don't want to talk about it'. I remember when me and my stepmum would be talking about boys and he would be like, 'Stop'. He just doesn't want to know."

The 16 year old who ran the Brit Awards Instagram account during the ceremony last month explained that her parents would prefer it if she found a job out of the limelight.

She explained: "My dad would have preferred me not to do anything in the spotlight and have a normal job. My parents are supportive but they have definitely got different ways of tackling parenting.

"It's not their first choice for me but my dad definitely wouldn't want me to go into music. If you have ever heard me sing or play an instrument you would appreciate that."

Although he shies away from chatting about boys, apparently Noel is quite the history buff and Anais’ first port of call when she’s stuck on her homework.

Speaking to The Mirror Anais said: “My dad is really into World War 1 and 2. He is the most crazy history fanatic – he knows everything.”

Source: www.nme.com

No comments