Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Is Reportedly Gearing Up To Reform Oasis... But Without Liam













Noel now envisions performing a tour where he only plays hits he wrote for the 90s pop band.

However the High Flying Birds star feels that moody brother is "too angry" to consider returning to the stage with or even meeting at family events.

Noel said the pair have still not met face to face for Christmases or birthdays since the band broke up seven years ago.

So fans may get the Oasis comeback with Noel running the show: "I could see a day where myself I could do shows with just Oasis songs.

"Unfortunately for Liam he tends to make the easiest things really difficult."

He added: "No Liam is a very angry man still. So he is not cool."

Noel still is adamant that "for now" the Oasis reunion won't happen.

"If I ever run out of ideas for myself I might think about it.

"But I have got so many ideas and things that I want to do and I am already halfway through making another record. And after that I know what I want to do.

"I don't ever sit down and when people ask about Oasis go 'no that is it'.

"There might come a day one day where it might seem like a good idea, but I have so much I want to do."

Noel spoke in Argentina where he says he has enjoyed some of his greatest gigs.

But he admitted that Liam also "p***d him off" during one show in the capital.

"I remember the night in 1998 where we played the River Plate stadium and the night before the sold out show.

"He threatened not to do the show because he didn't like the tour manager and he threatened not to walk out on stage and it was like 'what the f***'."

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments