Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Axl Rose Joining ACDC













Photos have emerged of Axl Rose leaving AC/DC’s rehearsal space making it look even more likely that he’ll replace Brian Johnson as the band’s frontman, but it’s not the decision that Noel Gallagher would’ve made.

Gallagher played Bluesfest over the weekend with his band Noel Gallager’s High Flying Birds and has also been playing sideshows. Triple M spoke to the ever-outspoken Gallagher backstage at his gig in Sydney where he offered up his opinion on Rose potentially joining the legendary Aussie band.

“Wrong, that’s wrong,” Gallagher told host Matthew Johns before he was prodded about what would happen if brother Liam Gallagher asked to join his band.

“It would never happen would it,” he said.

“What would I say to him? I’d say behave yourself mate.”

Gallagher has in the past had some very colourful things to say about his brother, so that is probably a tame response by comparison. Recently, he shut down rumours of an Oasis reunion on the South American leg of Lollapalooza telling The Mirror, “Liam is a very angry man still.”

“He tends to make the easiest things really difficult,” he said.

Despite the fact that Liam probably wouldn’t be up for it, Noel thinks that he could tour the songs without Liam one day,

“I could see a day where, myself, I could do shows with just Oasis songs,” he said.

“I might think about it. There might come a day, one day, where it might seem like a good idea, but I have so much I want to do on my own.”

Noel has been playing as Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds since 2011 while Liam formed Beady Eye in the same year. The latter band broke up at the end of 2014.

Source: musicfeeds.com.au

No comments