Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says He's The Last Rock Star













Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher discussed the state of rock and his brother Liam Gallagher in an interview with Latercera. Note that these quotes have been translated.

When asked if he misses his brother and former Oasis bandmate Liam, he said he did not. “Of course not! (Raises his voice). He’s just a fucking annoying.”

Noel also claimed that he is the last representative of rock and roll. “If you look at this [Lollapalooza] festival, there is no rock band. Florence, which I love and is my friend, is not rock, not Eminem. That playing [in the background] is rock? (Alabama Shakes’ set is heard in the background is heard). Make no mistake, it is not. Besides me, I do not know anyone who today represents rock and roll. Of all the new groups circulating, there is nothing that has made me say lately, ‘Wow, I wish I had made it.'”

Source: www.alternativenation.net

No comments