Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says He Is 'Doing Something Different' With His Third Album













Noel Gallagher has revealed to NME that he is "halfway through making" his next album.

The former Oasis guitarist released 'Chasing Yesterday' in February 2015, his second album release with band the High Flying Birds. It followed on from their 2011 self-titled debut.

Speaking in a new interview with NME, in which Gallagher discussed The Stone Roses' new album and Glastonbury, Noel said: "I'm halfway through making a record now. I'll be back in [the studio] during May when I have some time. Then I'll get it finished by Christmas, hopefully."

"That is absolutely best-case scenario, that it's done in time for Christmas and I'll be able to sit on my arse for three months at the start of 2017, watching Man City's glorious run to football domination."

He did, however, go on to stress how this is his "best case scenario" but that things have "a habit of going tits up and I won't finish it this year and I'll still be working on it this time next year. You never know".

Asked what his third LP might sound like, Gallagher replied: "I don't like talking about it until it's finished, because many a record was bought and sold off people saying 'This is my Sgt Pepper' and then you hear it and you think 'what the fuck are you on about?'".

Source: www.nme.com

No comments