Breaking News

Daniele De Rossi Reveals His Love For Oasis













Roma Midfielder Daniele De Rossi has revealed his love for Oasis.

Speaking to the official Roma website, the 32-year-old revealed that what intrigued him most about the possibility of joining Manchester City a number of years ago was the prospect of meeting Liam and Noel Gallagher.

“I grew up listening to them and I know all their songs off by heart. I liked those guys, they were real characters. They weren’t always conventional or very easily approachable but I really liked the stereotype they represented – rock stars off their heads.

There was a lot of talk about me moving to Manchester City a few years ago but I’ve never wanted to leave Rome. What excited me the most about that prospect, however, was the fact that I could have met the Gallagher brothers.”



No comments