Breaking News

The Bluetones Mark Morriss Says Oasis 'Bores Him S**tless'













Mark Morriss from The Bluetones has lashed out at Oasis for their lack of drive and thinks the frontman Liam Gallagher should concentrate on his clothing collection Pretty Green instead of contemplating a musical comeback.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz, Mark said: "I've got no interest in Oasis' music and their fans are generally horrible - they attract an element that I don't find appealing - a stadium full of guys peeing into pint pots, it's not really my band. I've never been an Oasis fan - it bores me s**tless."

He explained: "Oh I love Liam, I have nothing against him but I would say he should just concentrate on his shirts now, the polo shirts, the jumpers and the trousers because I think he's probably better suited to that. He doesn't strike me as a man who is passionate about music so why should he feel like he should get involved - he probably doesn't want to."

No comments