Breaking News

Mustique Demos Included On Oasis' 'Be Here Now' Remastered













Below is the track listing for Oasis' 'Be Here Now' Remastered that has appeared on the German Amazon site, included are a number of B-Sides, Demos, live tracks and the Mustique Demos.

It is scheduled to be released on October 7th, still no official word on it's release yet as soon as it is I will post more information.


Disk: 1
1. D'You Know What I Mean? (Remastered)
2. My Big Mouth (Remastered)
3. Magic Pie (Remastered)
4. Stand By Me (Remastered)
5. I Hope, I Think, I Know (Remastered)
6. The Girl In The Dirty Shirt (Remastered)
7. Fade In - Out (Remastered)
8. Don't Go Away (Remastered)
9. Be Here Now (Remastered)
10. All Around The World (Remastered)
11. It's Gettin' Better (Man!!) (Remastered)
12. All Around The World (Reprise) (Remastered)

Disk: 2
1. Stay Young (Remastered)
2. The Fame (Remastered)
3. Flashbax (Remastered)
4. (I Got) The Fever (Remastered)
5. My Sister Lover (Remastered)
6. Going Nowhere (Remastered)
7. Stand By Me (Live At Bonehead's Outtake)
8. Untitled (Demo)
9. Help! (Live In LA)
10. Setting Sun (Live Radio Broadcast)
11. If We Shadows (Demo)
12. Don't Go Away (Demo)
13. My Big Mouth (Live At Knebworth Park)
14. D'You Know What I Mean? (NG's 2016 Rethink)

Disk: 3
1. D'You Know What I Mean? (Mustique Demo)
2. My Big Mouth (Mustique Demo)
3. My Sister Lover (Mustique Demo)
4. Stand By Me (Mustique Demo)
5. I Hope, I Think, I Know (Mustique Demo)
6. The Girl In The Dirty Shirt (Mustique Demo)
7. Don't Go Away (Mustique Demo)
8. Trip Inside (Be Here Now) (Mustique Demo)
9. Fade In - Out (Mustique Demo)
10. Stay Young (Mustique Demo)
11. Angel Child (Mustique Demo)
12. The Fame (Mustique Demo)
13. All Around The World (Mustique Demo)
14. It's Gettin' Better (Man!!) (Mustique Demo)

Thanks to Edgar

No comments