Breaking News

Former Blink-182 Member Tom DeLonge Was Inspired After Meeting Liam Gallagher













Former Blink-182 man Tom DeLonge was inspired to open his mind after meeting former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher.

TDeLonge met Gallagher backstage at a radio show in Detroit – where the Liam said Blink-182 were the "best" band he'd seen in America.

DeLonge adds: "I asked, 'You like us?' and Liam said, 'I didn't say that, I said, 'You're the best I've seen in America,' and he slammed the door. That was the most punk rock dude I've ever met in my life.

"I became the biggest Oasis fan after that, and from that day forward I stopped listening to punk rock music and started listening to everything. From meeting Strummer and having that experience with the Oasis dudes, the band exploded and I never looked back. I had my graduation."

No comments