Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On the End Of Beady Eye













Liam Gallagher has spoken about the end of Beady Eye who split in October 2014.

The band formed in 2009 and was made up of Gallagher, former Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and drummer Chris Sharrock.

He told the current issue of Q "We were going to do Coachella but it got cancelled as it was going to lose us three pound fifty each. It was the first record where I haven't played America, which I was furious about but nobody else seem bothered. I was happy to pay for everybody, do it low budget, no security, on the bus and away we go. Andy Bell was on about tinkering with Ride again which is fine, but I'm not going to be in a band with people who are in 900 bands. Crack on do yer Ride thing, see you later. I didn't see a point in making a third album."

The current issue is on sale now and available in stores or digitally.

No comments