Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On His Tweets About Noel













Liam Gallagher has been speaking about the tweets he makes about his elder brother Noel.

He told the current issue of Q "Oh I know. I know. Lots of people say I need to chill out about Noel. Nah, nah, not until they stop Twitter. That cunt will always get it from me. He slagged me off when we were in the same band! He'd do his interview, I'd come in to do mine and they'd go, 'He doesn't like you, does he?' I'd be saying how great he was. He still has pops. He needs to know I'm ain't going away."

The interviewer said that Noel probably knows that now and the singer added "Well yeah. I've heard they really annoy him. Someone told me that the other week that the only thing that does his nut in are my tweets. Good. They will carry on and they will get bigger and better."

The current issue is on sale now and available in stores or digitally.

No comments