Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Release New Music Next Year And Says He Won’t Be Reuniting With Noel Anytime Soon













It's rock and rolls biggest comeback of the year as Liam Gallagher prepares to release new music.

And in a new interview the former Oasis frontman has told of his drunken feuds with Jamie Oliver, how his girlfriend “saved” him – and how Oasis will never reunite.

The rocker started dating his manager Debbie Gwyther after he split with ex wife Nicole Appleton , 41, in 2014.

Speaking about Debbie, 33, he said: “These last few years have been emotional. Eye-opening. Mind-bending. But emotional.

“Debbie swooped me up as I was falling, she just said, ‘Stop being a d***head.’

It's rock and rolls biggest comeback of the year as Liam Gallagher prepares to release new music.

And in a new interview the former Oasis frontman has told of his drunken feuds with Jamie Oliver, how his girlfriend “saved” him – and how Oasis will never reunite.

The rocker started dating his manager Debbie Gwyther after he split with ex wife Nicole Appleton , 41, in 2014.

Speaking about Debbie, 33, he said: “These last few years have been emotional. Eye-opening. Mind-bending. But emotional.

“Debbie swooped me up as I was falling, she just said, ‘Stop being a d***head.’

He explained: “It’s like Stella Street, round here: Jamie Oliver lives up the road.

"I got told off for throwing stones at his windows p*ssed-up, asking him to chuck down some bacon rolls.”

But Liam insisted he won’t be reuniting with his brother Noel, 49, anytime soon.

He said: “Do you think I want to be in a band with that c***? He says, ‘Liam has to change.’

"Get to f***....If the guy doesn’t want me back in our band then I don’t want to either.

“I don’t want to be in a band with someone who doesn’t want me. Put it this way, Noel lives in a £17million house.

“That changes you, I reckon. You have appropriate furniture, appropriate kitchens, appropriate red wine that Bono’s recommended.

"And Damon Albarn becomes your mate. Fair dos, but not for me.”

He added that he misses Noel’s “energy” which is revealed in their up coming film Supersonic.

He continued: “I miss the Noel in the film, that’s the Noel I know. And I do love him.

“I don’t sit at home crying into a picture of him, though, and I’m sure he doesn’t of me either. But I’m an energy and I bet he misses that energy.”

While he says the current music scene is “f****** s***”, Liam is preparing to release new songs next year.

He added: “We’ve demoed some songs and it’s sounding…I am not embarking on a solo ‘career’.

“Everyone should know that. There are just 10, 11 songs I’ve written that are eligible to be recorded.

They’ve got flair, attitude, the melodies are sick and the words are f****** funny.

“We’ll record them this year and release it next year. It’ll shock people.

“It’s a record written by me, that’s got all the right ingredients and sounds well tasty.

“You won’t be scratching your chin. It’s not Pink Floyd and it ain’t Radiohead. It’s chin-out music.

“Music isn’t influenced by music, I don’t think. It’s influenced by life. To have good music you have to have an interesting, varied life.

“S*** music comes from boring lives. The reason why so much music is boring, no matter how many bells and whistles and strobes they stick on it, is because they have boring lives.

“My wonky life over the last few years is going to make for better music.”

Liam Gallagher talking exclusively to Q Magazine out now.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments