Breaking News

The Kinks Ray Davies Urges Liam Gallagher To Patch Things Up With Noel













The Kinks star Ray Davies has urged Liam Gallagher to patch things up with his brother Noel.

The Come Dancing singer, who is a neighbour of the former Oasis frontman in North London, has famously feuded with his own sibling and ex-bandmate Dave for years, and he doesn't want the Gallaghers' rivalry to fester any longer.

Liam and Noel haven't been on speaking terms since the guitarist quit the group during a tour in 2009.

The Live Forever singer tells Q Magazine, "He (Davies) told me to patch it up with my brother. I said, 'I will if you do!'"

In the rare interview, Gallagher reveals he also lives close to George Michael, who once sent him flowers, and celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, adding, "I got told off for throwing stones at his windows p**sed-up (drunk), asking him to chuck down some bacon rolls."

And Liam tells the publication he has embarked on a new fitness regime, running seven miles every day.

"(I'm) leaving about 5am unless I've been out on the sauce (drinking), then I'm getting in at 5am," he smiles.

The singer concludes the interview by insisting Oasis will reform one day.

"I believe Oasis will sail again and it'll be glorious," he says. "If it's really about the fans, Noel, let's do it - because they want it. One year. Tour for a year. We'd smash it. My bags are still packed from my last tour, so I'm ready."

Noel has previously refused any and all attempts to reform Oasis.

Source: www.tv3.ie

No comments