Breaking News

Robbie Williams On Oasis' 'Supersonic' And Liam Gallagher's Solo Album


Taken from a interview that Robbie Williams did with The Sun, the full interview can be found here.

I ask if Robbie has seen the new film Supersonic which covers Oasis’s wild early days and when Robbie famously left Take That in 1995, and was photographed partying with Liam and Noel Gallagher at Glastonbury.

“If it’s on a flight then I will watch it. That was a f***ing amazing time. High-octane stuff.

“Where were you while we were getting high? Well I was there — but I pushed it way too far. Things like that show everyone having an ace time but not the hangover.

"So yeah, I’d watch it on a plane but not if it reminded me of the hangover as I’ve been trying to get sober ever since.

“Liam was the voice of our generation and the soundtrack to our lives and the music industry needs a Liam.”

I ask Robbie what he thinks of Liam as a solo star as his debut album is coming next year. Could Robbie, Liam and Noel be battling it out for Best Male at a Brit Awards night?

“For competitiveness I don’t think I’ve got anything to worry about,” he smiles. “But if Liam gets the right songs, in 12 months time he could push my competitive nature and I could be p***ed off.

"Right now I just want him to make a really great album. The world misses him and I hope it is brilliant.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments