Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Has Ditched Oasis’ Sound In Favour Of Acoustic Ballads


The singer is channelling hero John Lennon for his first music since disbanding Beady Eye in 2014.

It promises to be an emotional album that could take on fellow strummer Ed Sheeran in the charts next summer.

Liam, 44, spilled: “It’s a pretty Working Class Hero kinda thing – Lennony vibe, you know what I mean. It’s like acoustic.

“Then there’s a couple of rock and roll tunes on there, but it’s not Oasis man.

“It’s not f***ing stadium rock, you know what I mean?”

Yes, Liam, I think we get the gist.

Liam has made no secret of the fact he would rather be in a band and openly admits he “can’t be a***d” to pen his own tracks.

He said: “I’m quite happy being the f***ing cool bastard. I’m not a***d about writing songs – you do it because you have to.”

Liam has previous acoustic form, having written Oasis singles Songbird and I’m Outta Time.

But at no point did he and brother Noel ever attempt to sit together and collaborate.

He explained: “Noel was the songwriter of the band and I was the singer. I didn’t wanna be a songwriter. We can’t even f***ing speak together; imagine writing a f***ing song together.”

Despite being a reluctant songwriter, Liam is creating the LP himself and is only working with a couple of unknown musicians to help him with certain parts.

We can’t wait to hear the results. Sounds like Ed Sheeran might want to check the 2017 release schedule before dropping his third album too.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments