Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On His Love For Bonehead


Liam Gallagher has spoken out about his relationship with founding Oasis member Bonehead.

Asked why he isn’t in his current live band he said “Cos he’s not man, he’s not. Me and Bonehead are mates, I love Bonehead he’s a geezer, and there’s no reason why he’s not. He’ll come and play with us maybe at some gigs and that, but Bonehead’s got his life man, he’s settled. I’ve been in a band with Bonehead and it’s pretty fucking dangerous. I’m not in the danger zone just yet. I want a fucking nice life, I want a nice, easy tour. I wanna go get some fucking tunes, I wanna get rockin’.”

When quizzed on who was the most ‘dangerous’ in Oasis, Gallagher told the NME: “Him, he was dangerous man. I mean, we were all fucking dangerous. I was pretty dangerous. But Bonehead’s dangerous man. He’s cool, I love him, he’s just up for the craic mate, 24/7, so respect. He’s a geezer. I done some demos of these songs at his house a couple of years ago, cos he had a studio and that down there, but it never amounted to much. Maybe ‘Bold’. Maybe something else.”

No comments