Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Slams Brother Noel In BBC Radio 2 Interview


Liam Gallagher has lashed out at his brother Noel Gallagher for splitting up Oasis, saying the band is now done, while criticising him over his One Love Manchester no show in an epic rant.

Since Noel’s no-show at One Love Manchester, the chances of an Oasis reunion have been getting slimmer and slimmer.

As Liam Gallagher sets out on his solo tour, the singer appeared on Chris Evans’ BBC Radio 2 show to promote his new album, As You Were.

Apart from announcing he’s performing at Glastonbury Festival 2017, the star was asked by Evans for an update on a Oasis reunion.

Liam replied: “Oasis, that’s done mate. That’s done and has been done for a long, long time.”

He continued: “Regardless of what happened over the weekend or whatever – Noel Gallagher doesn’t want it. Full stop. He’s quite happy doing his stuff.

“He doesn’t want to have to entertain me because he knows I won’t stand for his stuff. Do you know what I mean?

“He wants to surround himself with little yes men that he can hire and fire whenever he wants, but he’s not getting that with me.

“It doesn’t matter about me digging him out or underlining the lack of empathy and sympathy that he has for people in Manchester. That’s got nothing to do with it. Oasis is done.”

Liam added: “I didn’t want the band to split up in the first place. He’s made out like something really terrible has happened.

“He wanted to end because he wanted to go solo. I don’t know why people can’t get that into their heads. I’d do it, but it ain’t happening.

“Every time I say I’d do it, it sounds like I’m desperate for it. I’ve got this coming out now, the songs are absolutely stomping.

“Also, I’m better looking, a better singer, I’m just cooler all round. You’d have to ask him. I don’t know what his problem is, but he’s milking it mate.”

Source: www.express.co.uk

No comments