Breaking News

Barry Gibb On Liam Gallagher, Noel And Oasis


Bee Gees legend Barry Gibb has said he'd love to write a song for Liam Gallagher and work with Noel in the future.

Speaking at the O2 Silver Clef Awards at London's Grosvenor House Hotel on Friday Gibb said: "Of course I would [write a song for Liam Gallagher] but you have to be asked. You really can't just say, ' I'm going to write a song for so and so'. Usually so and so has to ask you but I recognise great opportunities when they come by and if that's the case I'll do it."

Gibb also said he'd love to work with Noel "I would love it . I would love it because I love him and love them (Noel and Liam) together. I love Oasis. He's only down the street from me out there in Beaconsfield. I don't think it's Beaconsfield but it's very close by."

No comments