Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Coldplay's Chris Martin


The musician previously compared the frontman to a geography teacher, a vicar and a plant pot, among other things

Liam Gallagher has said he apologised to Coldplay‘s Chris Martin when they performed together at One Love Manchester for insulting them over the years.

The singer teamed up with the band’s frontman to perform ‘Live Forever’ at the event, which was organised by Ariana Grande after the terrorist attack at her concert at Manchester Arena in May.

Speaking to Beats 1’s Zane Lowe, Gallagher revealed that he apologised for those remarks and more backstage at the charity gig. “I got in the dressing room and said ‘I apologise for everything I said before, I was being a dickhead.’

“[Martin] went: ‘Nah, nah, nah, we fucking love it. So I’ve got a pass.”

Source: www.nme.com

No comments